Anyone having trouble receiving emails from BYH?

Kiki

Not just born
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know if any of you have noticed you are not receiving emails from here.

If you are not receiving emails from BYC can you double check to see when you last received one and pos the date here please?

If you are receieving emails can you please respond with the type of email account you are receiving them in?
Yahoo, Gmail...etc.

casportpony

True BYH Addict
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
None of my accounts are getting emails. One is Yahoo, and one is Gmail.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have trouble with opening the threads often. Slowest of any site I visit! And did find no notifications from recent threads...by default -- finding them on site!

Kiki

Not just born
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I have trouble with opening the threads often. Slowest of any site I visit! And did find no notifications from recent threads...by default -- finding them on site!

Can you do this test real quick and post a screen shot of the result?

Go to www.google.com and type in INTERNET SPPED TEST in the search bar and hit enter.
This should be the top/number one result:

Click the blue RUN SPEED TEST box.
Screenshot (131).png

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
We're definitely having some kind of issues with some emails not being received. We've been trying to track it down, but there isn't any consistency (that we've found yet) to when it is/isn't happening and to whom. :(

This is a very important issue for us and we'll keep on top of it, and we'll post here with any updates.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am not getting emails at all for at least a year or more. They just stopped. I have BYH on my favorites bar and go on there and then scroll through the What's New. I am probably only keeping up with certain people that way and missing new posters. It is the only way I have to get on. I do it that way since I had to go into old saved mail a couple years ago to find it.