Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule -- I feel like that & usually go to job work! I need to schedule my house as a "job" 🤔🤐😁 yep, do it even when ya don't want to!! 😂😂 I need to do it.

Another cool couple of days here, 50s & heavy breezes. Damp, overcast...not pretty 🫤 outta here early today. More "free gym" work. I swear, I'm tired of moving gallons of jugs of stuff all day long 🙄 shoulders & back achy from daily stuff. Just 2 more days of it. 👍☺️. Then, a day of rest, warmer weather, sunshine --- and fence waiting for me 😳😳🙄🤣🤣 yahoo! 😋

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made a list of things to do in the house, supposed to be a rainy weekend. I find making a list and crossing it off helps me be somewhat organized. I make lists for outside work too. So far, that has not helped build a new door for the portable building. The rotted door fell off in January in an ice storm and I hung up a tarp. Still crawling under the darn tarp. GRRRR

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Two-Types-2psd_480x480.jpg

Survival-Memes-20_480x480.jpg

There's more if you want to look at the sight.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Looks like spring is finally here, going to hit upper 70's today as yesterday. I am going to grab some soil samples from where I want to plant corn, put it in egg carton and after germinating I'm going to try and plant it.
I've noticed if I keep enough water in the buckets of corn I ferment, the top layer starts germinating, so the seeds are good. Also noticed I need to increase the pigs diet.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning! Woke up at about 4:30 for no reason, about the time I was little bit awake I realized I don't feel great. Got some more sleep after but not much. Hoping a couple days of as much rest as I can get, and I will be back to normal. Don't really have the time to rest, but hopefully some citrus fruit and whatever will help.
Was given the opportunity to invest in a small flock of lambs. Might've found what I'm looking for, so I am excited to see what might happen.