Coffee anyone ?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I spent the morning in front of the tv. Watching live at my granddaughter’s future college this fall, Portland State University. They have destroyed the college library; caused the use of hundreds of thousand dollars in police wages; cancelled classes for thousands of students for four days; and they have made arrests.

Of the 12 arrested this morning, 4 are students, two are homeless people, and the rest are outside agitators.

I’m furious at all of this protest bs. It’s not like the USA can withdraw the support of Israel. That country is a strong ally for America!

These student protests are asinine.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Of the 12 arrested this morning, 4 are students, two are homeless people, and the rest are outside agitators.
Wait a minute! A student protest with
50% of the people are outside agitators,
33% are students
17% were homeless people caught up in mob mentality or just in wrong place
Really....

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Agree. What's worse are the added agitators!!

Lot of things USA doesn't like about these various wars but, better support allies than have forces overtake them and then move it onto American soil.

Just a matter of time before another "group" tries a second 9/11.....it's the end goal for some. Would be a really bad move.

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
"I realize that I don't have any more ****s left in me...." Hysterical!!!!!!

I'm with you, Sister!!!

One time the CEO came into my office. I reported to him. He told me to become more gray... not like being a gray woman, but to be more complacent about my job. I was the Director of Purchasing. There wasn't any gray in my job/negotiations with suppliers. I swiveled around in my office chair and mouthed "**** him". Then swiveled back and said I'd work on it.